DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gotta give DJI an "Atta Girl"

Smalls

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a lot of the DJI products, and all things considered, and for the money we spend...... ( mod removed ) I LOVE THIS STUFF. We get to fly cool quads around and take amazing videos and pictures. Some of you guys that are really good at this, actually get a paycheck for flying super cool man toys! I'm a big DJI fan, since I bought the very 1st one because the clerk at the hobby store said they were pretty cool. I know in 10+ years these will be out dated, but I'm having so much fun flying these things and playing with my incredible video footage. Have fun guys cuz this stuff is soooo cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Shill

Lol jk, yeah ive been flying fpv racers for a few years now and when I stop and think about it sometimes I giggle....isht is awesome!

My real passion is photography so having the ability to get a completely different perspective is amaze balls to me!

Reactions: Kilrah and Smalls
Agreed - racers one side for fun of flying, DJI stuff for top notch imagery without having to deal with the flying where it would just get in the way. The killer combo :)

totally agree.....you know I have to wonder ........ as few as 7 or 8 years ago.....all this stuff DJI crammed into a $1,000 product, I don't think outside of the military you could have bought for $1 million !!

So to all the complainers, lets cut them a little slack, and marvel in how lucky we are to pilot these drones. I'm in awe for one, .....so thanks DJI :).

Reactions: Smalls
Nice to see people excited with their Quads, yeah Im excited too

totally agree.....you know I have to wonder ........ as few as 7 or 8 years ago.....all this stuff DJI crammed into a $1,000 product, I don't think outside of the military you could have bought for $1 million !!

So to all the complainers, lets cut them a little slack, and marvel in how lucky we are to pilot these drones. I'm in awe for one, .....so thanks DJI :).

Exactly my whole point for this post, we can complain all we want but what we have now is still pretty dang cool!!! And we didn't have to pay a million bucks or even put a 2nd mortgage on the home......yet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll