DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Gotthard Pass in Switzerland

That one section of road puts some miles (km) on your vehicle without going too far geographically! HAHAHA.

Great video - Music match really well - Good look around!!!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Spectacular as always. Love your opening scenes and special effects. Coupled with excellent flying, your videos are always “top shelf” in my opinion ???
Thank you very much!
I plan more time for editing now, I don't limit it to 1 day any more, it's done when it's done. I think this starts to show ;)

Our most important connection to the South for centuries
Well captured and edited. Pro all the way. Love it. I've got to travel there someday. I could fly/film that area of Europe for the rest of my life and be eternally happy.

One thing I really like about the M2P camera is that the close up shots along the ground look really close (2:47). And it doesn't have the lens warping typical of the other Mavics. Sometimes it works, other times a distraction. I think you could reduce your yaw speed settings a bit. The traveling pano starting at 3:11 is a good shot, but the angle and direction of travel doesn't quite fit the natural line. Still works though. Consider flying closer to the road in those long sections, following the direction line w/subtle arcs. The quick yaw at the end makes for an interesting transition. Sometimes, I'll start a slight turn at the end of a clip, then cut to a clip with the opposite turn.

I'd like to see you get closer to land features (like 1:11) and roadway and follow the natural lines with some slow sweeping arcs. You'd get more of a parallax effect flying closer. I love your straight down shots. They always look cool and cut in well. You could use more gimbal tilts in flight, backwards travel/reveals to dramatic effect and cut variety. Try the roadway cliff drop (Thelma & Louise shot). I'd also like to see more of those amazing peaks and ridge lines at the higher elevations. You could add a little more drama to your POI's with a long arc boomerang move and speed ramping.

I've seen so many bad drone videos lately, yours is a breath of mountain air.

Last edited:
Always a joy to see your work. Well done and please keep them coming.
Thank you very much! Of course I will keep them coming. I just invested in a new expensive camera, we can't let that just gather dust ;)

That one section of road puts some miles (km) on your vehicle without going too far geographically! HAHAHA.

Great video - Music match really well - Good look around!!!
Thank you very much as always;) Yes that road is impressive, it was built almost 200 years ago

Truly beautiful, I wish to visit in person one day. I love watching videos like these, they are (you are) so far ahead of my skill it gives me something to aim for. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev