DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPC Mavic Mini Hard Case

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Bought the GPC Case for my Mini and received it today. Am really happy with it other than being a little pricey at $67.88 delivered.
I bought this Case as I wanted to be able to get EVERYTHING in one container plus I wanted to store my 3 Batteries IN the Charger.
This case comes with 3 slots for 3 individual Batteries but it also has the Battery Slots pre-cut to allow the sections that separate the Batteries to be pulled out so that the Charger with Batteries will fit. Small but effective. Total weight as pictured with all my Mini Accessories in it, 4 lbs 14oz.

CIMG4956.JPGCIMG4957.JPG

Reactions: Thomas B
Am really happy with it other than being a little pricey at $67.88 delivered.
GPC makes great cases (my favorite brand!). The SKB cases are high quality, the foam is high quality, and the designs are well thought out. I'm okay with spending a few extra bucks on a case that I know will be well built and last a long time.

Reactions: Thomas B
To me its the perfect case but with import fees and postage to UK it is around $100 unfortunatly so not able to get one

Just ordered one from Amazon, $63.03 shipped. In stock 02-Jan. I have GPC cases for all my drones and they are the best. The only problem is many people see the GPC a high end case and they assume thre is a good chance it might have pistols in it so they are a very high theft item if left in plain view.

Mine was meant to arrive in UK on 18th Dec. It has got lost by DPD so Amazon refunded me. Oh well.....

i also us that case for my mini and i’m able to leave the rear pgytech landing gear on its snug but fits ..its a great hard case

I've found good GPC alternative just under $20.

Attachments

• 20200101_205240.jpg
    20200101_205240.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
  • 20200101_205141.jpg
    20200101_205141.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 20200101_205112.jpg
    20200101_205112.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I just got mine in the mail today. Thanks for reminding me that the slot/foam pieces can be removed to allow the charger with batteries in it to fit! I really like that the case is made in the us and has a lifetime warranty. I ordered another less expensive made in China hard case at the same time, and comparing them side by side the GPC case is of much better quality.

The only problems I'm having is: 1. I wish they offered it in colors other than black--something high vis like yellow or orange and also something that isn't going to absorb so much heat in the sun. I'd imagine on a hot summer day that even just setting the case down while you get set up for a flight can see the inside case temps climb quickly. I use a ton of Pelican cases for my photo gear, and this is also a problem with their black cases.

But the bigger problem is that when I shut the case, I can see the "egg crate" foam in the lid is pressing down on the top propellers. I guess I can modify the foam by either cutting back some of the lid foam, or, cutting back some of the bottom rigid foam so the MM sits lower in the rigid foam. Kind of a PITA though--and wish they had just cut the foam properly to begin with. Anyone else having this problem? I'm a newbie, but I've read a lot of stuff about the blades getting flattened/their pitch changed by improper storage.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661