DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS issue after crash

SoLariS

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I had an incident one moth ago. I've crashed my MP and hit rear side on the ground. After that my WIFI, GPS module, top cover and gimbal were broken. I bought all of needed parts and replaced them. Everything is working fine instead of GPS. And this is why I'd like to ask You for help. I bought two new modules, because first I ordered on aliexpress, so my first thought was, this module is not working correctly. Second one is from DJI partner and also doesn't work. I've checked all of connection on the main and ESC boards, gimbal modules, I've check pins on GPS/Compass1 plug everything was cleaned and ... still doesn't work. Strange behavior is because on my original GPS module (Compass1 disconnected, physically damaged left right side of module, near wires) I can get GPS working and acquiring satellites but is a little bit risky to fly without 1st compass. But on these two new modules I have only compass1 working, without GPS and get error "Navigation system error. check redundancy state" . I was trying flash with firmware since 1.03.0400 till 1.04.0500, calibrating compass, IMU, vision sensor, gimbal. Nothing helps. Do You have any ideas?

Regards,

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS