DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS locators

The weight of most (if not all) trackers is a pimple on the south side of a north bound elephant.

I prefer the Marco Polo tracker with mount from @Aerial-Pixel. Here is why. I spent a lot of money on my M2P and I want it to go home with me every time I go flying. I don’t want to get into monthly fees, I want a tracker that has a long detection range. I don’t want to go flying in a marginal/no cellular reception area and have “Murphy” raise his ugly head.
View attachment 62364N
For me the mount link didn't work.
Did you have a mount link that's different?
Thank you

For me the mount link didn't work.
Did you have a mount link that's different?
Thank you
Sorry for the late reply, our office was moving over the weekend. The rear arm mount for the Ultralight model can be found HERE. It looks like this:

Reactions: TedShred
As I have stated before on this forum, the Marco Polo system has saved my drone or my friends drone three times in the last 18 months or so. The tag is attached to the bird with velcro and has a battery that lasts for days. The finder can pick up the tag signal from at least a mile away as long as no hills are between the tag and the finder. The upfront cost might be considered high for some but at least there is no further cost. Of course, the Marco Polo is especially useful where there is no cell service.

Reactions: Turn11
As I have stated before on this forum, the Marco Polo system has saved my drone or my friends drone three times in the last 18 months or so. The tag is attached to the bird with velcro and has a battery that lasts for days. The finder can pick up the tag signal from at least a mile away as long as no hills are between the tag and the finder. The upfront cost might be considered high for some but at least there is no further cost. Of course, the Marco Polo is especially useful where there is no cell service.
Where did you mount the unit on the Mavic?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark