DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great day for drone work...

Nice Pics.

Beautiful shots. Spectacular colors. A small calibration of the gimbal will correct the horizon. What bird are you flying? Did you shoot RAW and push it up in post (or is it straight out of the camera)?

Reactions: Michael Gilbert
Beautiful shots. Spectacular colors. A small calibration of the gimbal will correct the horizon. What bird are you flying? Did you shoot RAW and push it up in post (or is it straight out of the camera)?
Thanks Skywatcher2001, Yeah, someone else mentioned gimbal calibration to fix horizon. I will certainly do this next time out. Bird used was "the" M2P. Client required jpg for the shoot so no raw. I did pushed color a tad in post.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I did pushed color a tad in post.
Yeah even in JPEG you can push it a bit. These birds take such beautiful stills . . . I got it for the video but i find myself taking more pictures that vids . . . good job bro!

Yeah even in JPEG you can push it a bit. These birds take such beautiful stills . . . I got it for the video but i find myself taking more pictures that vids . . . good job bro!
Thanks again. pound for pound its my favorite bird to use on a day to day basis. I even have an I2 with x7 cam, and still find myself grabbing the M2P first. Don't get wrong, the I2 is an incredible bird, and I'm certain using it for the same shots would likely be superior. However, considering transport and the time it takes to get it off the ground is a major factor when deciding which bird to grab.

Don't get wrong, the I2 is an incredible bird, and I'm certain using it for the same shots would likely be superior.
It would be superior. I'm looking into getting an I2 . . . only if I decide to get into serious cinematography or commercials (tons of that stuff here in Southern California). That aside, not sure if DJI will release a P5 or an I3. I'm kinda waiting to see. Of course the specs of each would be my deciding factor.

It would be superior. I'm looking into getting an I2 . . . only if I decide to get into serious cinematography or commercials (tons of that stuff here in Southern California). That aside, not sure if DJI will release a P5 or an I3. I'm kinda waiting to see. Of course the specs of each would be my deciding factor.
I'm sure all drone enthusiast are on the edge of their chairs in anticipation for **something new** drone-wise from DJI. P5, I3, Spark 2, Mavic 3, or whatever. It's been a while.

I'm sure all drone enthusiast are on the edge of their chairs in anticipation for **something new** drone-wise from DJI. P5, I3, Spark 2, Mavic 3, or whatever. It's been a while.
Copy that!

Reactions: Dave Maine
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78