Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great drone scene in this rescue movie

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
Saw "Tunnel" on Netlfix last night about a guy trapped in a tunnel collapse. Korean with subtitles. One of the best movies I've ever seen - edge of the seat suspense. There is a great drone scene in the movie. :)

Reactions: MavicFT1P
Drone scene was ROflcopter. best scene since "The Magic bush"
The whole press taking off at same time thing.

Phantom's colliding and failing from lack of signal, etc.

Then the classic sccene. The supposedly skilled Matrice/rescue drone operator" loses signal (just a bit further than the phantoms lol, classic) and says
"The manual says it is supposed to get 5km"

Great Movie though.
I love the **** slides downhill bufoonery in modern Eastern movies. Chinese are the worse offenders
"think Tim the half-breed Australian rapist with a heart of gold, in wandering earth"

Koreans movies are much better, but theres always some sctick chickanery going on in otherwise serious/tense scenes.
comic relief translates diffently in asia maybe

Reactions: RCdancer
I couldn't stop laughing when all those press drones took to the air. ROTFL :p. As one reviewer notes, "In another the rescue team send a drone in to gain visibility on the extent of the cave in. After the drone is airborne, Dal-soo gives the order to the press that they can activate their drones, at which point about 20 others zoom up into the air, some crashing into each other and the entrance to the tunnel in their eagerness to get in first. "

And yes, when the Matrice operator classically says "The manual says it is supposed to get 5km" I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

This movie was better than much of the trash produced by Hollywood. Tense movie but with great comic relief.

Last edited:
Reactions: MavicFT1P
"Must be all that concrete and iron ore" ;)

Reactions: RCdancer
Sounds good, on my to-watch list :p

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes