DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great New Source For Looking Up The Meaning of Warning/Error Codes

Pappy

Reactions
Airdata has a new web page for searching the meaning of error/warning codes. You do not have to have an account with AirData to use. You start with the aircraft model and then specify the language and then enter the code.

For instance "ESC" for Mavic Air 2 results in one hit with "Not Enough Force/ESC Error" for the notification and then clicking on this shows a detailed page as to how many times it has occured (I assume this is from data uploaded to AirData's site), Description, Historical Worldwide Frequency, and a See Also section. The Description is detailed, in this case it displayed -

"This happens when the Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is unable to provide enough power to the motors to either maintain hover position, or to fulfil climb/accelerate commands.

This is a common message and in most cases it just means that the drone works harder than normal. However, in a few isolated cases this was observed shortly before a crash.

Consider decreasing altitude and flying less aggressively. If the problem persists, land immediately."

Awesome piece of information, love the visualisations too... although I do worry about this one:

Let's hope the latter occurrence is the most prevalent, " starting drone with no propellers on the ground ".

Yes, I gotta say AirData has done a great job on putting this together. And by using all of the uploaded flight logs to aggregate these error/warings into a " Historical Worldwide Frequency " graph is brilliant.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka