DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

great video on camera comparison, including Mavic Air, Spark, Mavic Pro and even P4P

Can't wait to read the responses to this video. Thanks for sharing!
I just color graded the downloadable video. Super happy with the results.
nice! But all the haters will say, but... butt.... butt... it doesnt have ocusync. But on a serious note, there is a vast improvement of Dynamic range for the MA over the MP.... =D love it.
yeah, I fully expect that, I just color graded the downloadable footage and its a big improvement from my mavic pro, I am really exited about this drone.

I just color graded the downloadable video. Super happy with the results.

yeah, I fully expect that, I just color graded the downloadable footage and its a big improvement from my mavic pro, I am really exited about this drone.

i'm a pixel peeper and noise bothers the hell out of me. Cant beat a 1 inch sensor but, coming close doesnt hurt at all.

Reactions: JoshuaCarlton
I flew mine for a bit today and I’m impressed. The image quality is definitely a step up from my Mp.

Reactions: thongbong
I'm actually a little surprised how much difference between the Air and Pro that video shows...very interesting indeed.

(Also a perfect example of why everyone I run into with a standard (not Heil) condensor mic is pointing the end at themselves)

Eh... they are all flying point and shoots. Nothing compares to a Sony A7R3/Nikon D850/Canon 5D4. These are the level of cameras I shoot and in retrospect all of these "toy drones" are weak on IQ at all.

I guess that what makes me not be the ones who complain. I think it's amazing they get what they do out of such small cameras and overall packages. My Air arrived yesterday and I'm floored.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190