DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great view of Switzerland's most famous mountain

Looks like you were up on the ridge and had it all to yourself ?
An advantage of getting up early, and a little discomfort of the cold :)
Nice work flying and editing. [emoji106]
Thanks! Exactly, Had to get up at 5am to get up there as early as possible (arrived at 9am after quite a long journey by train).
The light is best then and i like to be as alone as possible while flying. I don't want to disturb too many people. Sadly we don't have the best reputation as drone pilots, i've been screamed at before...
Also, I prefer the cold to hot weather, as you can see i'm naturally well isolated ;)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Amazing video and perfect timing with the music, adds a sense of drama. Videos like this only serve to inspire people like me to get out and experiment more. Well Done, look forward to more like this as it allows us to see areas that we would otherwise never see. ?

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Amazing video and perfect timing with the music, adds a sense of drama. Videos like this only serve to inspire people like me to get out and experiment more. Well Done, look forward to more like this as it allows us to see areas that we would otherwise never see. ?
Thank you! If my videos inspire other people to get out that would be reason enough to continue ;)

Reactions: Stevie T
Thank you! If my videos inspire other people to get out that would be reason enough to continue ;)

I'm sure you've learned by now not to worry about what others do in their spare time. Droning is a solitary hobby. Of course, not many of us live in or have the luxury of traveling to the destinations you're filming. Really makes me want to go to Switzerland, that's for sure.

I'm sure you've learned by now not to worry about what others do in their spare time. Droning is a solitary hobby. Of course, not many of us live in or have the luxury of traveling to the destinations you're filming. Really makes me want to go to Switzerland, that's for sure.
Oh yes, it's a solitary hobby, i know that. And I'm a solitary (introverted) guy. But it's one that still makes you go outside and experience your surroundings and nature. That's what i like most about it.

Oh yes, it's a solitary hobby, i know that. And I'm a solitary (introverted) guy. But it's one that still makes you go outside and experience your surroundings and nature. That's what i like most about it.

For me, flying a drone takes me back to my hangliding days, but without the 2 hours drive and endless time on a cold mountaintop in McConnelsburg, Pennsylvania. The compact size of the Mavic allows me to combine multiple activities (video/photo, travel, kayaking, hiking and flying) into one excursion.

Now the challenge is to find worthy destinations to fly to and film. Thanks for the inspiration.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
OMG That was beautiful, thank you very much I have been to Switzerland before and it brought many memories.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki