DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Green Mountain National Forest Vermont Fall 2019 Mavic 2 Pro

Green Mountain National Forest in Vermont had AMAZING colors when we visited Fall of 2019, and the M2P captured them all beautifully.

Must have taken for ever to get permission to fly there. Was the the process hard? How far in advance did you have to apply?
I shall be there later in the year so curious.

Last edited:
Must have taken for ever to get permission to fly there. Was the the process hard? How far in advance did you have to apply?
I shall be there later in the year so curious.
Like Doommeister said. National Forest and National Park have different drone rules. No restrictions where I was. However, a few days before this I was in White Mountain National Forest. They had drone signs posted along the road that restricted it within 1/4 mile of the road or certain locations. I'll post an example of the sign.

Screenshot_20200218-155853.pngScreenshot_20200218-155838.png

Reactions: The Editor
Green Mountain National Forest in Vermont had AMAZING colors when we visited Fall of 2019, and the M2P captured them all beautifully.

Awesome video. Rode through the National Forest on my BMW bike in August, 2019 and flew my Mavic Air in the Newfane, VT area next to the National Forest. Excellent area for drones, the mountains are spectacular indeed!

Reactions: BingErr
Awesome video. Rode through the National Forest on my BMW bike in August, 2019 and flew my Mavic Air in the Newfane, VT area next to the National Forest. Excellent area for drones, the mountains are spectacular indeed!
We loved it, and would definitely go back, but I doubt we'll ever be able to time the colors this perfect with out travel again.

Reactions: MavRik

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato