DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greeting from Dutchess County NY

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello Shecanfly. I'm just down the Taconic from you in Shrub Oak. You are right about weather I have only been out twice since I recieved my Mini SE.

Hello Shecanfly. I'm just down the Taconic from you in Shrub Oak. You are right about weather I have only been out twice since I recieved my Mini SE.
If you are looking for a large field to practice flying, go to nearby Airport Park, Hill St. Mahopac. To photograph or video, go to Stuart's Fruit Farm, Granite Springs Rd. Ask for Owners' either Betsy or John. As for otiginal poster, we drive the back roads of Dutchess and Columbia County. Many scenic places you can launch from road.

Welcome to the Drone world, I am in Hopewell Jct. Really wish there was a club around here to join! Also check out on Facebook "The Hudson Valley in pictures" and look for Scott Snell a pro video/drone. He does some awesome footage.
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I am in Salt Point but grew up in Hopewell. I am getting a little discouraged on finding places to fly. I agree with you, I wish there was a club to join. I would love someone who is experienced to give me some pointers.

If you are looking for a large field to practice flying, go to nearby Airport Park, Hill St. Mahopac. To photograph or video, go to Stuart's Fruit Farm, Granite Springs Rd. Ask for Owners' either Betsy or John. As for otiginal poster, we drive the back roads of Dutchess and Columbia County. Many scenic places you can launch from road.
Apologies for the very late response. I was thinking of some spots in Columbia County or back road of Dutchess. I have flown from house on the few nice days we've had but hesitant on very cold one. Not sure if it will effect battery life but I am betting it is not the best idea. I should practice hand launching and landing. Thank you for suggestions. Much appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02