DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings everyone from Slovakia

Kazo

Reactions
took my 10 day old M2 there to catch local scenery rich with old castles, towns, religious monuments and charming countryside, getting grip on this really great device - it almost works by itself. On my outing today, to catch the sunset panorama met today local enthusiasts photographers doing the same thing with the same device at local landmark in central Slovakia, historic pilgrim place - Calvary hill Chapel in Banska Stiavnica, old mining town dating back to 3rd century BC. What a coincidence, just few weeks after Mavic 2 release! This old town in the mountains surprised me few times before few years back with almost instant adoption of new technologies (and not cheap ones) with not one - two new Teslas S with local licence plates or bright red local Ferrari on old cobblestones. Now I have to figure out editing of gigs of footage and make it useful...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

took my 10 day old M2 there to catch local scenery rich with old castles, towns, religious monuments and charming countryside, getting grip on this really great device - it almost works by itself. On my outing today, to catch the sunset panorama met today local enthusiasts photographers doing the same thing with the same device at local landmark in central Slovakia, historic pilgrim place - Calvary hill Chapel in Banska Stiavnica, old mining town dating back to 3rd century BC. What a coincidence, just few weeks after Mavic 2 release! This old town in the mountains surprised me few times before few years back with almost instant adoption of new technologies (and not cheap ones) with not one - two new Teslas S with local licence plates or bright red local Ferrari on old cobblestones. Now I have to figure out editing of gigs of footage and make it useful...
Howdy from Wyoming @Kazo , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada