DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from a French brand new M2P pilot

Reactions
Hi MavicPilots community,

My name is Bruno and I live in South-East France...nearby the Alps mountains.
Not long ago, I bought my M2P and I'm looking forward to the day when outdoor activities such like flying a drone will be allowed again.
I used to fly with my toyish DJI Ryze Tello drone with its limitations as you know...quite pleased the app had released the feature to fly at max 30m high instead of 10m initially. But, as you know, no comparison with this M2P!!!!!
By the time I will be able to do my 1st flight with M2P, I'm looking for accessories which will help at making the flight good and breathtaking.
I'm watching loots of videos on Youtube, trying to get tips on the equipment to get:
1/ what to use to complement / to replace the smart controller --> iPad looks to be great with DJI devices, don't they? I want to use a tablet not for the drone only but also at home...10 inch looks to be the right choice I guess.
2/ how to efficiently hold the new device to fly the drone: mavmount brand (DJI Mavic 2 Pro Archives | Mavmount brand DJI Mavic Mini, Mavic 2, DJI Mavic Pro, Spark, AIR iPad Tablet Adapter) looks robust

Therefore, you know everything about me and I'm looking forward to read posts from you guys
Enjoy flying drones...have fun...no doubt I wil have fun myself too.

Cheers,
Bruno

Not long ago, I bought my M2P and I'm looking forward to the day when outdoor activities such like flying a drone will be allowed again.
I used to fly with my toyish DJI Ryze Tello drone with its limitations as you know...quite pleased the app had released the feature to fly at max 30m high instead of 10m initially. But, as you know, no comparison with this M2P!!!!!
By the time I will be able to do my 1st flight with M2P, I'm looking for accessories which will help at making the flight good and breathtaking.
I'm watching loots of videos on Youtube, trying to get tips on the equipment to get:
1/ what to use to complement / to replace the smart controller --> iPad looks to be great with DJI devices, don't they? I want to use a tablet not for the drone only but also at home...10 inch looks to be the right choice I guess.
2/ how to efficiently hold the new device to fly the drone: mavmount brand (DJI Mavic 2 Pro Archives | Mavmount brand DJI Mavic Mini, Mavic 2, DJI Mavic Pro, Spark, AIR iPad Tablet Adapter) looks robust

Therefore, you know everything about me and I'm looking forward to read posts from you guys

Cheers,
Bruno
Hi Bruno, I use the iPad mini4 running from the USB, it fits into the slot that holds a phone with no issues about feeling loose. Its been good up to now, but recognise I’m going to have to make a sun shade out of foam board.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi Bruno, I use the iPad mini4 running from the USB, it fits into the slot that holds a phone with no issues about feeling loose. Its been good up to now, but recognise I’m going to have to make a sun shade out of foam board.
Hi Obsalam,
I really don't want to use the slots of the remote controller...just to prevent damaging the tablet because like I said in my introduction, the tablet will be used for both flying the drone and at home.
Agree...sun shade is probably the additional accessory to get.
Thanks,
Bruno

Hi Obsalam,
I really don't want to use the slots of the remote controller...just to prevent damaging the tablet because like I said in my introduction, the tablet will be used for both flying the drone and at home.
Agree...sun shade is probably the additional accessory to get.
Thanks,
Bruno
The slots haven’t damaged to iPad “up to now” that said I have an armoured case it goes back into for day to day stuff. :)

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
If you haven’t yet, recommend reading the full 70 page online only DJI manual for your drone. Get it here.... and other useful stuff.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Cheers,
Bruno
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton, Ohio USA. Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe