DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from beautiful Belize

LaminarFly

Reactions
Howdy fellow pilots. New member here from Ambergris Caye, Belize. Been enjoying the detailed air data analysis of ‘flights gone wrong’, and learning more from the highly experienced members on here.

20+ years of commercial aviation consisting of military, African bush flying, and heavy corporate jets. Aviation journalist and air-to-air photographer.

15 years of RC exp, fixed & rotor wing, mainly scale.

Now settled down to focus on commercial aerial photography and videography in our magnificent country.

Looking forward to many safe flight hours and educational banter!

Fly safely - fly responsibly - protect our reputation.

Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic Air / Phantom 3 ... and Canon all the way baby...54DA32CB-B38A-4EDD-A447-7F5A9D4D8DC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: LaminarFly
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thank you kindly. This site has already proved to be an absolute goldmine of valuable information! Look forward to contributing where I can.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome from the deserts of Arizona. Enjoy the forum.

Love Beliz! Last there in Jan. Haven’t been to Ambergries Caye since the last hurricane though. Spent a week at Placencia.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Spent 2+ very happy years there pre-drones and tourists! You will have plenty of fabulous cine opportunities. Lucky you.

spent a couple weeks at "Rubies Hotel' on Amebergies doing some bone fishing. Loved it, Belieze is a great country.

spent a couple weeks at "Rubies Hotel' on Amebergies doing some bone fishing. Loved it, Belieze is a great country.
It sure is a special place. We operate a fly fishing charter too, chasing Bonefish, Permit and Tarpon. Hit me up if ever head back!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BigAl07
Welcome to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member