DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Colorado, and China

Mega Man

Reactions
Hey all.

Frankly I try to keep my head from new hobbies. As I always go all in. I am hugely into pcs, but kinda withdrawn as I don't have money or time like I used to (I have a 4 year old) [ big into water cooling - i go into larger cases not smaller - love caselabs ( now defunct ) ]

And video games ( at last count I have over 40 consoles iirc )

Newer hobbies include rving ( ram 3500 longhorn dually, crew cab, long bed and Sportrek 270vbh currently )

I have seen several videos of rving with a drone however at the time I didn't know it was a drone.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago, we went to China ( my wife is Chinese, and her family is there, we went for a friend's wedding ) during the time we were there, my father ( her dad ) showed me his mavic 2 zoom and let me fly it. I fell in love, as well he wanted me to get one, so we had a common shared interest. Long story short he gave me a gift, and I now have on order from dji store a mavic 2 zoom with smart controller. I am also attempting to buy a used ( but new looking / stickers still on almost everything ) mavic 2 pro so I can have the best of both worlds.... and 2 controllers so I can use one as a slave and reach my daughter to play too

Sorry for the long intro, but yea, that's where I am. I want to learn picture and video editing ( I have many PCs- 3930k oced to 4.8ghz - water cooled with 2x 295xs and a zen 1800x as well. Not worried about PC processing power, if I need I will buy a threadripper as I have wanted one for a while. )

Look forward to contributing to the forums!

Ps already have my FAA registration number
I hope soon we can legally fly outside of VLOS. Personally I think that is moronic....

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hey Mega Man-
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info to be found.
Where in Littleton are you located? Had a Littleton address when I moved in, but now have the dreaded Centennial. Currently near Orchard and Colorado. Maybe we can meet up for a fly about.
Using an Alienware 17R4 [email protected] oced to 4.1GHz 32GB base GeForce GTX1070 8GB GDDR5 1st TB H.2 2nd TB SSD.

Right at Wadsworth and Bowles, flying together sounds like fun!
I love Littleton!
By the way, Dell currently has the fly more kit for 319. I got mine price matched at microcenter, probably best buy would add well if they stock it, best price I could find, and imo a steal, I may even buy a second

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey all.

Frankly I try to keep my head from new hobbies. As I always go all in. I am hugely into pcs, but kinda withdrawn as I don't have money or time like I used to (I have a 4 year old) [ big into water cooling - i go into larger cases not smaller - love caselabs ( now defunct ) ]

And video games ( at last count I have over 40 consoles iirc )

Newer hobbies include rving ( ram 3500 longhorn dually, crew cab, long bed and Sportrek 270vbh currently )

I have seen several videos of rving with a drone however at the time I didn't know it was a drone.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago, we went to China ( my wife is Chinese, and her family is there, we went for a friend's wedding ) during the time we were there, my father ( her dad ) showed me his mavic 2 zoom and let me fly it. I fell in love, as well he wanted me to get one, so we had a common shared interest. Long story short he gave me a gift, and I now have on order from dji store a mavic 2 zoom with smart controller. I am also attempting to buy a used ( but new looking / stickers still on almost everything ) mavic 2 pro so I can have the best of both worlds.... and 2 controllers so I can use one as a slave and reach my daughter to play too

Sorry for the long intro, but yea, that's where I am. I want to learn picture and video editing ( I have many PCs- 3930k oced to 4.8ghz - water cooled with 2x 295xs and a zen 1800x as well. Not worried about PC processing power, if I need I will buy a threadripper as I have wanted one for a while. )

Look forward to contributing to the forums!

Ps already have my FAA registration number
I hope soon we can legally fly outside of VLOS. Personally I think that is moronic....
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake