DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Croatia...Stay High

omnimodeus

Reactions
Hello everyone...here is proud owner of Mavic Pro with fly more Combo. I got it for 2 months and it is a beast ;-)
Im from Croatia, it is great country for flying with drones becouse it has so much to show.
I also own a few things of equipment (landing gear, pad, gimbal protector 2in1, prop guards etc.)
First time i fly, i was so scared (im affraid of heights) but now im flying like a boss ;-)

Proud to be Mavic Pilot

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello everyone...here is proud owner of Mavic Pro with fly more Combo. I got it for 2 months and it is a beast ;-)
Im from Croatia, it is great country for flying with drones becouse it has so much to show.
I also own a few things of equipment (landing gear, pad, gimbal protector 2in1, prop guards etc.)
First time i fly, i was so scared (im affraid of heights) but now im flying like a boss ;-)

Proud to be Mavic Pilot
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome from France! Hope you enjoy the site.

By the way, sorry that we are going to beat you tomorrow night in the football but you tried hard so well done! :D:D:D

so dirkclod...football is going home? so did the English said ;-)

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007