DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Finland

Jani

Reactions
Hi all and greetings from Finland! I’m glad that I found this very helpful forum and I’m able to join the conversations. I have been flying FPV drone for 1 year and now I have my first DJI drone for photography/videography. I like to record my adventures and places where I travel. Here is a short clip from my latest trip from Sailing Finnish Archipelago.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi all and greetings from Finland! I’m glad that I found this very helpful forum and I’m able to join the conversations. I have been flying FPV drone for 1 year and now I have my first DJI drone for photography/videography. I like to record my adventures and places where I travel. Here is a short clip from my latest trip from Sailing Finnish Archipelago.

Cheers!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Jani
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy