DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Germany

jfischer605

Reactions
Hi there,

Just joined up here from the south / southwest areas of Germany. I’ve been using this forum for information for awhile so I decided it’s a good time to join finally.

I have my EU/UK license and have been flying for about two years or so. Currently trying to dial in my skills with my Air 3 and also have a mini 3 pro floating around.

I’d classify myself in the intermediate skill level. I get some good stuff but always see the space for improvement and what I want to learn next but I suppose that is the entire point.

Looking forward to absorbing information and meeting a few likeminded folks in here!

P.s. anyone in the Stuttgart or surrounding areas are encouraged to chat and all. I want a few friends in the area also!

Attachments

• DJI_0333.jpeg
    DJI_0333.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0921.jpeg
    IMG_0921.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0924.jpeg
    IMG_0924.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • DJI_0799.jpeg
    DJI_0799.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
  • DJI_0099.jpeg
    DJI_0099.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 11
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

also have a mini 3 pro floating around.
You should hit the RTH button before you run out of power!!!!!! lol. I was stationed in Mannheim as a truck driver in the Army love it there. wonderful place! Welcome to the Forum From the deserts of Bakersfield!!

Welcome from South Carolina! I was born in Ellwangen, West Germany not far from Stuttgart. If you ever get over there and do any filming. Love to see.
Have fun!
Ohh awesome! I just looked it up and it’s definitely going to be on my list for short exploring trips!!

No doubt it will be less stressful than when we were closer to Neuschwanstein lol

Reactions: LoudThunder
I’ve been using this forum for information for awhile so I decided it’s a good time to join finally.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdxfin