DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Germany!

If you are visiting a friend ask them to check the local RC flying club and they might know the local solution.

I afraid I am at my limits on this one!
But fly safely and welcome to Germany

Thanks! Unfortunately they just moved there too :( unlucky but it seems a big deal so I'll have to look more into it

If you are visiting a friend ask them to check the local RC flying club and they might know the local solution.

I afraid I am at my limits on this one!
But fly safely and welcome to Germany

Do you guys have an online site to buy accessories for DJI Mavic? Like 3D accessories etc, based in Germany or cheapest delivery?

Thanks! Unfortunately they just moved there too :( unlucky but it seems a big deal so I'll have to look more into it

Hi Mike,

Maybe NZ doesn't have any specific drone insurance, but surly you would be able to get any type of third party liability insurances for your self and sports, hobbies and stuff.

Check to see what they don't cover!!!

I got bored last night and checked all liability insurance with a drone clause and I was surprised on how many included the drone use up to 5 kg

at least 15!!

But they all require German permanent residency
Now this could be done online and 30 minutes later you get the coverage.

Or as stated before by someone with a farmer insurance and global coverage.

I'll be working there so that'll mean I'll get residency? Isn't it? So then that's how I'll be able to get the insurance too?

That would be absolutely correct!

I'm British...... hence Holmes & Watson, so I would say once you are registered then it's no problem

I will send a link to the insurance I got, please send me a PM

Holmes & Watson

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78