DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Indiana

cpl666k9

Reactions
Good evening all.

I’m house sitting at our daughters until about July or August then we’ll be headed back to our home in the mountains of Idaho.
I’m new to drones, having never owned one so I started looking at the P3P but I think for now I’ll be staying with the M2P and learn this platform.

I need to decide if I want to stay with a new one or look at a good used one.

In my research I have noticed numerous screen shots showing different information about the drones and batteries. What screen shots would be good to see if I’m interested in a used M2P?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

What screen shots would be good to see if I’m interested in a used M2P?
Screenshots aren't going to tell you much about the condition of the drone, the way it flies, or how the batteries were maintained. If possible, try to fly the drone you're going to buy (or at least have the owner demonstrate it). If that's not possible, then make sure the drone appears to be undamaged, the seller has good feedback, and there's a way you can return it if the deal doesn't go as expected.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thank you for the information and the welcome. The search function has been very helpful.

Welcome to the forum! :)
Screenshots aren't going to tell you much about the condition of the drone, the way it flies, or how the batteries were maintained. If possible, try to fly the drone you're going to buy (or at least have the owner demonstrate it). If that's not possible, then make sure the drone appears to be undamaged, the seller has good feedback, and there's a way you can return it if the deal doesn't go as expected.

It is true the screenshots would not give a condition of the drone, but it would backup any claims the present owner has made. I'm going to try and find one locally so that I can get it demonstrated. A return policy or a solid understanding would be good. Thanks for the information.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
It is true the screenshots would not give a condition of the drone, but it would backup any claims the present owner has made
True. I'm just not sure of any screenshots that would make me want to buy a drone.

If I was buying used, I'd want to see detailed photos from every angle, a list of what's included, the condition of the drone, know that it was not crashed/damaged, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000