DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Long Beach CA

xendau

Reactions
Been interested in drones for about 6-7 years. Mostly bought really cheap ones and had bad experiences with them crashing. Couldn't imagine owning an expensive one and crashing it. Then I dug deeper and found out many of the more drone had gyros or software to keep them level in flight.

I never really bit into any of the more expensive ones until recently when I bought the Mavic Mini. Ive had great use of it and enjoy it. I just dont fly as often as I would like as I know wind can be an issue that I have experienced.

So on Monday I bit the bullet and ordered the Mavic Air 2. Right now, the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom are just a bit more than I am willing to spend. Though I do look forward purchasing one of them or a newer model in the future.

I do a lot of amateur photography and videos. Plan on using the Air 2 to do some shots of my grilling and smoking for a side business I want to start.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your Mavic Air 2 stories. You will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Thank you all....

First Mavic Air 2 story: Cancelled order from DJI. They cannot confirm delivery date and said may not ship until the 12th with up to 15 business days for delivery due to COVID.

Guess Ill be buying from Best Buy or somewhere else. lol

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Been interested in drones for about 6-7 years. Mostly bought really cheap ones and had bad experiences with them crashing. Couldn't imagine owning an expensive one and crashing it. Then I dug deeper and found out many of the more drone had gyros or software to keep them level in flight.

I never really bit into any of the more expensive ones until recently when I bought the Mavic Mini. Ive had great use of it and enjoy it. I just dont fly as often as I would like as I know wind can be an issue that I have experienced.

So on Monday I bit the bullet and ordered the Mavic Air 2. Right now, the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom are just a bit more than I am willing to spend. Though I do look forward purchasing one of them or a newer model in the future.

I do a lot of amateur photography and videos. Plan on using the Air 2 to do some shots of my grilling and smoking for a side business I want to start.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!