DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Maine, USA

Rackminster

Reactions
New pilot here, based out of Maine in the USA. I don't own a drone yet but have attended a flight basics course (with a total flight time of 20 minutes logged now) and am looking at a Mavic drone as my first purchase. This forum came up at the top of my searches for info.

Thank you all!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

New pilot here, based out of Maine in the USA. I don't own a drone yet but have attended a flight basics course (with a total flight time of 20 minutes logged now) and am looking at a Mavic drone as my first purchase. This forum came up at the top of my searches for info.

Thank you all!

Where abouts in Maine are you located? I'm in Central Maine area, NewportPittsfield area. Picked up a Mavic Pro about a month ago. Very happy with it ...

Thank you all!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S