DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Minneapolis

phi11ip

Reactions
Hello all. Glad to find this community of Pilots. I just bought a Mavic II and it has been fun tinkering with it in the Winter months. I am looking forward to when I can spend some more time outside with it when the weather gets a bit nicer.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has any advice working with the Mavic II SDK. I just started reviewing the documentation to build a Windows application to capture images/video. If anyone has any pointers it would be much appreciated.

DJI_0007-small.JPG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Been to Mini twice ... both times it froze my bollocks off ... colder than a windy Chicago .... nice place though..

Reactions: phi11ip
Been to Mini twice ... both times it froze my bollocks off ... colder than a windy Chicago .... nice place though..
Every flight I've had this winter the M2P sends a temp warning alarm before takeoff ?

• Haha
Reactions: Gkinghrn
Hello all. Glad to find this community of Pilots. I just bought a Mavic II and it has been fun tinkering with it in the Winter months. I am looking forward to when I can spend some more time outside with it when the weather gets a bit nicer.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has any advice working with the Mavic II SDK. I just started reviewing the documentation to build a Windows application to capture images/video. If anyone has any pointers it would be much appreciated.

View attachment 94203
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato