DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Montana, USA

BigSky

Reactions
Hello everyone! I'm sure I'm not alone in purchasing a Mavic as my first "real" foray into the hobby. I've flown toy helicopters and a little Hubsan quadcopter with a camera (benefits of having a 12 year old son!) but nothing like a Mavic before.

Glad to have a community like this to turn to as I learn more about responsible piloting and of course how to get the most enjoyment out of the aircraft!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome...you're taking the right approach. I have a feeling the Mavic will blow your mind after flying some micros around

Welcome...you're taking the right approach. I have a feeling the Mavic will blow your mind after flying some micros around
No doubt. I'm all over the internet chasing review videos and whatever information I can get my hands on and the level of technology they've packed into a machine of this size is pretty astonishing.

Welcome to our newest forum Big Sky .
I hope you find it helpful here and if you can't find what you seek..just ask :)

Reactions: Fplvert
Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000