DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from NE Ohio

abelisle

Reactions
I'm a new Mavic Air pilot who is a retired NYC Press Corps photojournalist and former NIKE Basketball and USA Basketball photographer who moved into an inner ring suburb of Cleveland, Ohio 5 years ago. Working now as a freelance photojournalist for Patch Media and the Cleveland Police Athletic League, I' formulating ways that I can augment my coverage with some drone photography. I enjoy learning from the rest of you. It reminds me of how helpful the older veteran photojournalists were to me when I was starting out. My IG page is "abelisle" if you want to check out some of my work.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum abelisle . . . we are looking forward to your professionalism to add to our community. You'll help us (just as much) as we'll help you.

Welcome aboard . . .

welcome from Oregon...

I'm a new Mavic Air pilot who is a retired NYC Press Corps photojournalist and former NIKE Basketball and USA Basketball photographer who moved into an inner ring suburb of Cleveland, Ohio 5 years ago. Working now as a freelance photojournalist for Patch Media and the Cleveland Police Athletic League, I' formulating ways that I can augment my coverage with some drone photography. I enjoy learning from the rest of you. It reminds me of how helpful the older veteran photojournalists were to me when I was starting out. My IG page is "abelisle" if you want to check out some of my work.

Glad to have someone of your experience on our forum. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton, Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS