DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Poland!

syl

Reactions
Hello Pilots!
I am amazed with Mavic's capabilities and the amount of knowledge in the forum.
I am going to the Himalayas in a couple of months and I will appreciate any practical hints concerning high altitude flying.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland syl.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

@syl welcome to the forum
main things to consider are,the air temp changing winds close to the surface ,altitude that can effect the drones ability to fly due to a drop in air pressure very high up, keeping the batteries warm, and yourself warm,also be aware of sun glare off the snow that could affect your vision,remember the flight time will be reduced ,because of all the things i have mentioned,

not trying to spoil your trip i hope you get to do it and share the wonderful vistas ,you will undoubtfully get happy flying OMM

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello Pilots!
I am amazed with Mavic's capabilities and the amount of knowledge in the forum.
I am going to the Himalayas in a couple of months and I will appreciate any practical hints concerning high altitude flying.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado, United States! While I don't fly at the altitudes that you will be in the Himalaya's I do regularly fly at altitudes in excess of 10,000ft MSL and temps 10-15F. I haven't had any issues whatsoever with the exception of a shorter flight time due to the colder temps. I just make sure I watch my winds and ensure the batteries are kept warm. Depending on conditions I can get a 12-14 minute flight out of my Mavic Air on a 15F day. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your trip! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77