DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from South Florida

Salty Sam

Reactions
I am new to Drones. Got a Mavic Mini for Christmas and am now hooked. Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and realize that it is a world of difference. Bought Litchi this morning and tried a small mission which almost ended in a catastrophe. I will be doing a lot more reading before my next mission trial. I am looking forward to sharing information on this board and hope that I will be able to contribute in the near future. Also am studying for the Pilot Exam.

Art Tillberg
Coral Springs Florida

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am new to Drones. Got a Mavic Mini for Christmas and am now hooked. Just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and realize that it is a world of difference. Bought Litchi this morning and tried a small mission which almost ended in a catastrophe. I will be doing a lot more reading before my next mission trial. I am looking forward to sharing information on this board and hope that I will be able to contribute in the near future. Also am studying for the Pilot Exam.

Art Tillberg
Coral Springs Florida
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini and M2P, good luck on your certification. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu