DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area!

Hi Chris. Welcome to the comunity. I'm Steve and live just north of you in west Sonoma county. Cazadero to be exact. I fly an M2P around the Russian River Valley and coastal area's. You mention you use Airmap, if view this area you will see there are very few restrictions. And a very picturesque area to capture videos and photos.

Have fun, fly safe.

Reactions: old man mavic
Great shot of Pier 39 and the Embarcadero! Just behind and to the left of the Pier 43 Ferry Arch is the Franciscan Crab Restaurant, our favorite restaurant. Haven't had a chance to fly the drone in the city yet, but will definitely take it the next time we're there. Where did you take off from?

Chris

there was a large boardwalk near pier 35. Took off from there.

Hi Chris. Welcome to the comunity. I'm Steve and live just north of you in west Sonoma county. Cazadero to be exact. I fly an M2P around the Russian River Valley and coastal area's. You mention you use Airmap, if view this area you will see there are very few restrictions. And a very picturesque area to capture videos and photos.
Hi, Steve! Thanks for the tip! Yes, Sonoma is absolutely beautiful. Sadly, we don't make it that far north too often. The farthest we've been was Millerton (to the Tomales Bay Oyster Co. to be exact). We drive up to Rohnert Park about once a month, but haven't been there since receiving the drone. Looking forward to doing some flying up there :)

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman