DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Western Wisconsin

ryguy80

Reactions
Hello,

I just passed the Part 107 exam today and decided to register in this forum as well. Been flying drones for about a year now. Started with a Mini 3 Pro and added a Mini 4 Pro as I deemed the upgrades as worthwhile (360° obstacle avoidance and ActiveTrack 360° in particular). Would like to get my hands on a DJI Mavic drone sometime down the road for the larger sensor but appreciate the smaller form factor of the Mini drones. I reside in western Wisconsin now after moving here more than four years ago from the Minneapolis-St. Paul (Twin Cities) metro area.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

I just passed the Part 107 exam today and decided to register in this forum as well. Been flying drones for about a year now. Started with a Mini 3 Pro and added a Mini 4 Pro

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Congratulations on passing your part 107… As you should know, if either of those drones are used in your part 107 business, then it, or both have to be registered. If you are going to hold off until you get a Mavic, then you can fly both, recreationally, without registration…

I passed my 107 exam just over a year ago and it took just over 2-months for my license to arrive…

Since you live in Wisconsin, there are specific laws and rules for you to follow, please check the link below for all the Rules and Laws that are in effect in your neck of the woods and it also links you to some of the Best Places to Fly in your area… Also, if you travel on vacation, visit friends, and relatives in other parts of the country, check back here so you do not run afoul of the law.

Below are the links to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro and the Mini 4 Pro, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello,

I just passed the Part 107 exam today and decided to register in this forum as well. Been flying drones for about a year now. Started with a Mini 3 Pro and added a Mini 4 Pro as I deemed the upgrades as worthwhile (360° obstacle avoidance and ActiveTrack 360° in particular). Would like to get my hands on a DJI Mavic drone sometime down the road for the larger sensor but appreciate the smaller form factor of the Mini drones. I reside in western Wisconsin now after moving here more than four years ago from the Minneapolis-St. Paul (Twin Cities) metro area.
Hello from Spring Green, WI. Depending on exactly where in western WI, you could have some great landscape to photograph. Enjoy. I hope to get out today, in fact.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas