DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greets From Corinth TX!!!

DETRAILERS

Reactions
Been into RC vehicles for years, and in fact am a Redcat Racing Dealer. Got my first non land based RC 2 weeks ago.. The Mavik Pro. Love it. Since I've had it I've added landing gear, Orange Carbon Fiber (look) decals, a gimble cover with integrated brace, tablet holder and am waiting for a backpack designed for the MP. Also waiting for some Platinum blades coming from China but not sure how those will work out.
20171017_124714.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Been into RC vehicles for years, and in fact am a Redcat Racing Dealer. Got my first non land based RC 2 weeks ago.. The Mavik Pro. Love it. Since I've had it I've added landing gear, Orange Carbon Fiber (look) decals, a gimble cover with integrated brace, tablet holder and am waiting for a backpack designed for the MP. Also waiting for some Platinum blades coming from China but not sure how those will work out.
View attachment 24581
Howdy from Wyoming DETRAILERS, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Chris_GREECE
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear