DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ground Clearance Kit

mnobes.12

Reactions
Hello all, I was just watching this video on the ground clearance kit for the Mavic Pro and am wondering what the brand/name of this kit is and if it might be available on Amazon Canada. Any ideas?

I'm wondering if the camera might "see" the extended front legs when yawing? Other than that and a few grams of weight, might be a good mod.

Reactions: mnobes.12
I have heard that these leg extensions have a design issue and the person making these are redesigning them. Not sure what the issue was.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

The possible leg interference with the camera might be an issue, didn't think of that. I guess we will have to see what others say about that when they start testing them.
I'm thinking, since he's been testing, he would've mentioned that, and he didn't. Also the lens FOV in the Mavic is a little narrower, so this might not be an issue, but your cautious approach is a good one.

I personally like the new polarpro version, http://mavicpilots.com/threads/new-leg-extenders.3488/unread
Looks to have a stable stance and extra hight.

I agree, with the wider stance seems it would be more of an asset. I wish they would have made the rear leg extensions taller. Although, would want it to sit level? Or am I off base here? Perhaps the "nose up" stance helps keep debris outtta the intakes? That would be a very good thing. it looks also like you can slide the rear legs in or out along the arms to any position desired. Although, again, a wider stance would be more stable in any condition.

PolarPro_DJI_Mavic_Landing_Gear_d5f96e2d-930f-4c5c-b8e8-56fd031124c4_grande.png

I like it!
Rob

Just ordered the ones in video on eBay for $4, now the month wait for delivery to Australia.

Reactions: RobP62
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J