DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GS PRO Waypoint Mission Radius Issue

Roly5908

Reactions
i just got my Mavic Pro and created a Waypoint Mission to test it out. When I went to fly all was green, but when I tried to take off, it said Mission failed, radius is too long. I believe I saw somewhere that the max radius for. GS PRO Waypoint Mission was 500M. I even shortened it to right around 100M radius and it still says it's too long.

I was able to do a Waypoint Mission in DJI GO 4 without any radius length issues.

Has anyone experienced this problem with GS PRO Waypoint missions. Please help if you can. The frustrating part is the the software doesn't tell you while tapping the waypoints on the map. Oh yes, I am using the tap on the map method, not as you fly.

Thanks. Roly

I use GS Pro and have never seen this message. I you sure you haven't specified a individual waypoint or turn point radius too large? Suggest you click on each waypoint and check the radius to see if any are very big.

I flown out to over a Kilometer from home

I found out the issue. In the DJI GO 4 app under Main Controller Settings, the "Enable Max Distance" setting needs to be activated. I now have it set to 5000M. Once that was saved, the Waypoint mission worked fine.

I got this error today using Litchi mission hub on Mavic air did not know there was a max. where do you find out what your drones max is?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM