Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hallo (Greetings) from The Netherlands

DronePanorama

Reactions
Site
dronepanorama.net
Hello fellow drone pilots,

I've been visiting the forum for a while but finally registered! Bought the Mini 2 last year, but I soon noticed that I wanted just a little more and therefore bought the Air 2 for a good price.

Videos are not really my thing yet, I now mainly take photos and especially the interactive 360 degree panoramas that I really enjoy making. Would love to meet people who also enjoy making this :)

Look forward to seeing the beautiful videos and photos you shoot :) I already have seen a lot of awesome videos and photos here on the forum and I have just posted my first contribution:

Hintertuxer Gletscher Interactive Panorama - Tirol, Austria

Greetings from The Netherlands, the flat country 🇳🇱

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

I've been visiting the forum for a while but finally registered! Bought the Mini 2 last year, but I soon noticed that I wanted just a little more and therefore bought the Air 2 for a good price.

Videos are not really my thing yet, I now mainly take photos and especially the interactive 360 degree panoramas that I really enjoy making. Would love to meet people who also enjoy making this :)

Look forward to seeing the beautiful videos and photos you shoot :) I already have seen a lot of awesome videos and photos here on the forum and I have just posted my first contribution:

Big Welcome from Long Islsnd, NY! So often enjoyment is fleeting and now … it’s flying. Have fun, FLYSAFE and Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from the mountains of Western North Carolina, USA.

Hope to be visiting Amsterdam and Holland next summer if all goes well. Had visited it many times when stationed in Germany and loved it. That was 30+ yrs ago though.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS