DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 easy to use

Great pics everyone. Just try to post the location. You never know some of us could be tempted to fly out there some day [emoji6]

I just did one and is has been in pending status for 15 minutes. How long does it take?

so I start up Mavic get the props rotating and then hit the Hanger 360 icon is that correct ?

do you need to send your results to Hanger 360 while you are in the field or can it be done a few hours later when you get home to your computer?

so I start up Mavic get the props rotating and then hit the Hanger 360 icon is that correct ?

I start off in the dji Go app and set all the details. Then switch over to Hangar. Hangar will control startup and takeoff of the ac. It can control all aspects of the pano and landing as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: dslater
Tried it to the first time today - when it reached height, it said 'Mission Failed - Battery Telemetry not available' I tried a couple of different batteries but still showed error. Anyone got any advice?

Tried it to the first time today - when it reached height, it said 'Mission Failed - Battery Telemetry not available' I tried a couple of different batteries but still showed error. Anyone got any advice?

when you updated you FW did you do it with all the batteries you own ?

when you updated you FW did you do it with all the batteries you own ?

How do you do that?

I updated FW on the Mavic a few days ago - simply clicking on the DJI go app. What do I need to do with the batteries?

How do you do that?

I updated FW on the Mavic a few days ago - simply clicking on the DJI go app. What do I need to do with the batteries?

do the same again but with each battery you own and the app will tell you if each battery needs to be done.

do the same again but with each battery you own and the app will tell you if each battery needs to be done.

I swapped all batteries and connected to aircraft to controller - on DJI go screen, said was checking and said latest version in each battery (blue bar at top of screen, which auto disappears)....

Am I missing something?

do you need to send your results to Hanger 360 while you are in the field or can it be done a few hours later when you get home to your computer?

no, you can let it do its thing completely in the hanger app.

however you can be in go app, then swap to hanger when airborne.

One of the pic from the app. Pretty decent quality
17488dce62f62a5130903115129cce99.jpg

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I'm an android user. I have litchi, can you upload photos to Hangar 360 and it will stitch it together for you? If not, anyone know of any options?

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I'm an android user. I have litchi, can you upload photos to Hangar 360 and it will stitch it together for you? If not, anyone know of any options?

No, it does not support import of photos from other sources.

Reactions: oDUTCHYo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rle