DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 easy to use

Tried 360 yesterday, it took all photos then said it had finished but I can't find the finished product only individual photos on SD.
Obviously doing something wrong.
Any help appreciated.
Cheers.
I have not tried the 360 yet, but i plan to soon, I also got some tips here Hangar 360 FAQs | Hangar

The app needs a lot of work. Although it does what it says, the developers need to work on the finer details to make it a really good one. Maybe that's why its free. We are their beta testers.
I had forgotten the sport mode On, and the app could not start taking photos. The real problem is that there was no on screen message to me indicating the issue. I found out the problem later, checking the FAQ. Very annoying

Reactions: ISpeekW00kie
View attachment 11983
It didn't seem to give me that option at the time.
Will try again as soon as I can get the time. Still experimenting with various camera settings.
So usually after you take the pictures it prompts you to upload them to their server. Once that finishes, it can take a while for them to process. Mine processed in 20 minutes or so.

If your device isn't on the cell towers, then it will not upload them. Get to a wifi spot so that you can upload.

If the device shuts off or screen off in that time, it will not finish uploading them. Once it finishes uploading though, you can turn the device off. It will also show pending while it's stitching together.

Here is my first try, Sembawang area in Singapore, just realized after the photo I am a bit close to the military heliport/airport. I did get a warning I was close to a NFZ, but ok to fly once I got GPS coverage. Love the app, really easy to use, and nice result.
Hangar 360

edit: fixed the link

Last edited:
Reactions: Chickenhoss
OK, did my 1st 360 and it told me it was complete, do I just wait now for an email with the link ?

Just a quick question as I was looking at the app a moment ago. Does it land th MP automatically after it's completed its task ? The tutorial screen says "Left joystick or use RTH" .. thx in advance . Also if I have to land it myself, how do I know it's completed its task ?

it will say do you want to RTH or continue flying, i just did one and selected RTH on the ipad mini 4

OK, did my 1st 360 and it told me it was complete, do I just wait now for an email with the link ?
So it should prompt you to upload the pictures. You need to have a connection via mobile or wifi. You need to keep the app open while it uploads.

After it uploads all the pictures, it will say processing. Once it finishes processing you will get a notification that it is finished. Click the finished product via the app and will open up a link where you will see your picture.

So it should prompt you to upload the pictures. You need to have a connection via mobile or wifi. You need to keep the app open while it uploads.

After it uploads all the pictures, it will say processing. Once it finishes processing you will get a notification that it is finished. Click the finished product via the app and will open up a link where you will see your picture.

Removed for security reasons will post another soon

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr