DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 not transferring/uploading

I was able to finish the mission and uploaded the 23 images to Hangar 360 but never received the finished product. I kept getting the message "360 photo being processed check back later"

I get this message from time to time its one of several issues which i can elaborate on but is not important, it always sorts itself but doing as instructed .. wait wait wait .. usually an extra 30 mins and the odd instance a few hrs or next day ... but always sorts itself out

just tried "autostitch" AutoStitch with 23 hangar images. produced a flat jpg not a 360 low resolution. any other suggestions?

just tried "autostitch" AutoStitch with 23 hangar images. produced a flat jpg not a 360 low resolution. any other suggestions?

spherical not supported by this app

upload_2018-7-22_19-17-30.png

I recorded some apps on this page photo stitcher

there is an free stitcher embedded which works with option to download

I bought the Panorama Studio .. link in the page so i dnt rely on the free stuff

I mainly use hangar to automate the stitching but alas lately not much flying as the govt depts are paranoid with drones more than the corruption and conflicts of the world lol so Ive moved onto to spherical cameras .. welcome to see all the options ive recorded at 360 apps

best wishes

I am having the same issue with evrytime I post to Facebook it fails... Emailed support and now going on third week without a response!!! They seem to be sucking big time now!!!

Hi yes concur.
Last 2 or 3 wks share to fbk fails. I logged report about 10 days ago via app feedback as well as using email from previous corresp.

Yday I for cracked open the desktop stitcher panorama studio and produced the most incredible spheres Incredible coz the detail is as good as hangar site. I’m use the lower quality on fbk download

I also have mobile app that can add skies (sample attached) can add links for anyone interested.

It’s all little weird with hangar, they fixed the upgrade bug but to response to this bug and they have half completed another app ( it’s like herding cats ).

Attachments

• 3718BE80-2563-4484-8868-4EAC31638710.jpeg
    3718BE80-2563-4484-8868-4EAC31638710.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 20
I am also having issues with Hangar viewer (ipad and viewing online via viewer.hangar.com)- none of my 360 photos are able to be viewed.

Hi. I just found Hangar 360 on youtube, and downloaded the app. I have a Mavic 2 pro with iPad mini as set up. Once downloaded, the connection between the drone and the app did not work. tried changing cables, reloading the app, resetting the phone, but still no luck. Has anyone encountered this problem and fixed the connection?

Hi. I just found Hangar 360 on youtube, and downloaded the app. I have a Mavic 2 pro with iPad mini as set up. Once downloaded, the connection between the drone and the app did not work. tried changing cables, reloading the app, resetting the phone, but still no luck. Has anyone encountered this problem and fixed the connection?

I have been using Hangar 360 frequently for past 18 mths and started an info page with tips and tricks to share at Hanger 360 - Bangkok SM Hub unfortunately the last few mths they are not responding to reports / feedbacks about issues either thru the app feedback section or emails (tried all)

I still use the app as its a fast way to get sphericals and if the outcome is good I'll then do a manual stitch
welcome to browse the info page I made and use what tips you can

AND if your looking for a good app to drop in a sky background ... here's my lab test page on SKYLAB

I will be upgrading to MP 2 soon enough but for now the mp is fine.. best wishes

I have three emails into their so call "support" over three weeks now and not one reply!!! Good things the POS software is free!!! The program works just fine but I get an "failed" error every time I try to share to facebook...
Sorry excuse for support now. They never used to be that way!!

Reactions: Luckyroo
I have three emails into their so call "support" over three weeks now and not one reply!!! Good things the POS software is free!!! The program works just fine but I get an "failed" error every time I try to share to facebook...
Sorry excuse for support now. They never used to be that way!!

agree, my experience rated them highly for the past 18 mths
but alas its a free app and so cant complain much when its free..

they created a 2nd app earlier this year hangar auto pilot
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hangar-autopilot/id1315794236

you can download but not work .. yet they keep updating so I suspect there is a merge of apps coming where the hangar app will link up with their main app auto pilot. I suspect it will rival against litchi autonomous flights .. ie., to record a mission and send it to complete WHICH WILL BE BRILLIANT.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun