DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar360 alternatives?

kona

Reactions
I posted in the other forum a while ago but never got a reply.

Are there any good alternatives to Hangar360? I reached out to their customer support about Android development and it doesn't seem to be a priority to them. They couldn't give even a rough timeframe.

I also dislike that I can't archive my Hangar360 shots because there's no account login, so now that I updated my iPad I have no track record of my old panoramas -- major bummer.

Finally I'd like to have a way to export panoramas to store them elsewhere - say on Google Photos or my local drive, to be less dependent on how Hangar360 develops. I.e., if they ever shut down (which is conceivable given e.g., their lack of Android support bandwidth) I don't want to loose all my panoramas.

I posted in the other forum a while ago but never got a reply.

Are there any good alternatives to Hangar360? I reached out to their customer support about Android development and it doesn't seem to be a priority to them. They couldn't give even a rough timeframe.

I also dislike that I can't archive my Hangar360 shots because there's no account login, so now that I updated my iPad I have no track record of my old panoramas -- major bummer.

Finally I'd like to have a way to export panoramas to store them elsewhere - say on Google Photos or my local drive, to be less dependent on how Hangar360 develops. I.e., if they ever shut down (which is conceivable given e.g., their lack of Android support bandwidth) I don't want to loose all my panoramas.

I use Hanger 360 to take the shots and then process them myself in Lightroom for individual image quality and consistency then export as JPG and assemble using PTGui it produces some good results
see here 360 Panorama Leith Place McGovern Motors

Reactions: True fly and kona
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab