DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangzhou, China - Modern and beautiful city - Mavic 2 Pro.

DKAerial

Reactions
Hey guys,

here is my latest video, this time shots of the modern city of Hangzhou, home of the tech company Alibaba:

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.
Max alt.: 120m
Edited in Premire Pro.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Hey guys,

here is my latest video, this time shots of the modern city of Hangzhou, home of the tech company Alibaba:

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.
Edited in Premire Pro.

Wow, cool video and well done.

Reactions: DKAerial
Hey guys,

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.
Edited in Premire Pro.

Thanks for also including some details of the flight for us newbies. Enjoyed the videos. Thanks.

Having visited Shenzhen and Guongzhou previously, I am blown away and captivated by the enormity, creativity and ingenuity of modern Chinese urban architecture. This is definitely NOT 3rd world, but like stepping into the future! Brilliant video footage, but shocked you were allowed to fly so close to these buildings in a large city, and especially at night without being locked up for the next 30 years!!!! We could never get away with that in Australia. But loved your videography and ultra smooth flying of the M2P and beautifully put together video production of the whole thing. Well done and captivating to watch!

Reactions: JS1600 and DKAerial
Hey guys,

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro.
Edited in Premire Pro.

Again you made a real good video.I’ve seen a lot of your work and it’s professional. I’m curious what kind of work you do to be able to travel around the world. Keep on making these vid and travelling.

Again you made a real good video.I’ve seen a lot of your work and it’s professional. I’m curious what kind of work you do to be able to travel around the world. Keep on making these vid and travelling.

Thanks!
I am working in a small consulting firm and a sometimes I have to travel onsite to some clients location.
That helps to get around, although I only always a few days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82