DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case for off-road motorcycle travel

SimpleDrone

Reactions
I have read through most of the posts about hard travel cases, and haven't yet found something that would work for why I need. I do off-road motorcycle riding, often up to 200 miles per day on our trips. I ordered and used the soft case through Amazon that people have been talking about but it worked just ok. I'm hoping to find a solution that is a little more rugged. Maybe a nanuk 905 or similar size. Something that only needs to protect the magic, remote and one extra battery and needs to fit in a backpack. In the event of a bike crash I wanna give the drone the best chance of survival... but also do the best job of cushion considering the rides are all off-road in mountains and desert.

Side note.... here's a couple stills from the footage on the ride yesterday.
8388909cc97bcb8c29b690e833cb18a9.jpg
ab929acbbc7dc98dae2058153e5cf1d1.jpg
IMG_7198.JPG

Reactions: mlaczek
That square On right holds my second battery, I cut the foam on the lid to accommodate it , still plenty of protection

I have read through most of the posts about hard travel cases, and haven't yet found something that would work for why I need. I do off-road motorcycle riding, often up to 200 miles per day on our trips. I ordered and used the soft case through Amazon that people have been talking about but it worked just ok. I'm hoping to find a solution that is a little more rugged. Maybe a nanuk 905 or similar size. Something that only needs to protect the magic, remote and one extra battery and needs to fit in a backpack. In the event of a bike crash I wanna give the drone the best chance of survival... but also do the best job of cushion considering the rides are all off-road in mountains and desert.

Side note.... here's a couple stills from the footage on the ride yesterday.
ab929acbbc7dc98dae2058153e5cf1d1.jpg
View attachment 9681

the second pic are wooowwww!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02