DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard Case

Troff

Reactions
Looking for recommendations on the best value hard case for a Mavic Pro and three-4 batteries plus accessories that can be carried as airline carry on baggage. Pelican or similar.

Thank you.

Looking for recommendations on the best value hard case for a Mavic Pro and three-4 batteries plus accessories that can be carried as airline carry on baggage. Pelican or similar.

Thank you.

Go to amazon and search for free well hard case. You can get really good deals. During the next couple of days. ( prime day).

Apache 3800 from harbor freight. $39 dollars.. and you can use a coupon to bring the price even lower. 20201013_103255.jpeg

I’m very happy with my GPC hard case... but usually use my OneMo backpack now. Either travels and protects well. They both have room, with protection, for my CS and SC.

Thank you.
The two cases that I have experience with are GPC and Nanuk. They are both high end cases, and the thing about foam insert cases to keep in mind is the quality of the foam. Lower quality cases will often use cheaper foam which breaks down into powder fairly quickly and can be an issue for the copter's internals. Higher end cases use quality foam that will not break down during the typical lifetime of the UAV. Looking on the Nanuk website, it appears they do not currently offer a case for the Mavic Pro, but GPC does here: DJI Mavic Pro Case | GPC, Inc

Nanuks went off sale on amazon, their 30% more expensive now.
That's strange, because when I bought mine for the Air 2, it shipped from Canada.

Reactions: Flycaster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll