DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard crash, arm and Gimbal defective, advise needed

jugster

Reactions
Hello all,

i flew my mavic into a massive steel frame, it lost a arm and dropped about 10m, the gimbal was dislocated (the notch was on top of the plate) and also one of the four rubber bands is broken. I cannot seem to find anyone else who had a broken rubber band. The gimbal now cannot calibrate correctly, also it seems to be too tight and does not wobble like before.

Is there a chance its just the rubber bands and where to get them in Sweden / Stockholm? All the companies i researched only sell to approved resellers / repair centers or such. Is it probably also a defective gimble control cable? Do i need to replace the whole gimble? I think DJI would replace the whole thing, and i do not have dji care refresh as it was not possible to register it in sweden only germany or usa was available when i bought it.

You don't have Dji care refresh?? Sorry for your accident.

Was not possible to book it in sweden, country was not selectable so i thought it is not possible.
Sorry, I don't know that. Dji has a facility in Netherlands, like repair shop, it's an option.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS