DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Hard to believe its at Night : Classic Mavic 3

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
This is a follow up from another thread and to put this video into perspective , this is what it really looked like outside , it was dismal and dark but the video on the Mavic 3 Classic won me over , I posted this one on Vimeo and one on Youtube for those wanting to see the difference in quality.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 Classic in the Rain.

2022-11-12_23h31_19.png

Took this dismal and day and made this video :
took me about 5 minutes to find spots to add sounds.

all sounds were added for ambience.

This is a follow up from another thread and to put this video into perspective , this is what it really looked like outside , it was dismal and dark but the video on the Mavic 3 Classic won me over , I posted this one on Vimeo and one on Youtube for those wanting to see the difference in quality.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 Classic in the Rain.

View attachment 157166

Took this dismal and day and made this video :
took me about 5 minutes to find spots to add sounds.

all sounds were added for ambience.
Well done! I have a questionf or you, did you have a speaker (audio recording device) attached to your drone to pick up the bird and waves sounds? Or did you add those in separately from an audio file in post-edit?

I figured, but thought I'd ask. I'm just getting into post editing myself. It's fun, but a bit of a learning curve for me!

I'm really interested in buying a few rain vests from your company. I'll send mg questions to you through your email.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000