DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Hardknott Roman Fort

Pichulec

Reactions
Hi everyone. I have recently created video of Hardknott Pass ancient Roman Fort. It is in UK - Lake District. I know that the video it is not ideal (to weak ND filter used) but i want to share it anyway . Enjoy watching (4K) :)

Wow I never knew that was up there, I love that road even if it is scary at times.
Great video Many thanks.
Ooooh I wonder if it would be possible to fly it.......... early in the morning etc. A view from the FPVmight be even better that from a motor bike.

Reactions: Bransty
I guess if you catch the sunrise + that fort it would be amazing!! I am now editing video with 4 major mountain passes in Lake District. Stay tuned :)

Reactions: Bransty
A great video capturing the feel and the mood of the area. Well done. Ps. Where I live in South Shields in the North East of England is a Roman Fort which was a landing place for all the goods to help build the Roman Wall were unloaded. I have done a video of of the area which I have put on YouTube. Regards Ian.

Looks like a great place to fly. Good sized fort. Thanks for letting us see it.

Hi everyone. I have recently created video of Hardknott Pass ancient Roman Fort. It is in UK - Lake District. I know that the video it is not ideal (to weak ND filter used) but i want to share it anyway . Enjoy watching (4K) :)

I live in the English Lake District. I think God created it especially for drones. The views are to die for in some areas. I was hoping to film Hardknott myself this summer, but I think time has beaten me.
Hopefully next summer when the the Pro 3 is out.
Great video! Keep em coming!

Thank you
I live in the English Lake District. I think God created it especially for drones. The views are to die for in some areas. I was hoping to film Hardknott myself this summer, but I think time has beaten me.
Hopefully next summer when the the Pro 3 is out.
Great video! Keep em coming!
Thank you :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair