DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | HONESTLY... | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pilot's Perspective: A perfect day to fly - very little traffic and parking rules suspended; there was plenty to explore. Harrisburg has its own charm; not a major metropolis, but has the elements of a bustling city as well as historic architecture. Although the blustery winds prevailed; the drone managed to keep on going with a couple of exceptions in which the drone had to Return To Home (RTH) due to communication issues with the remote controller. Note: Though this film is longer than my typical uploads, I strongly encourage everyone to watch through the entire duration. Filming Location: Riverfront Park, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Filming Date: Sunday, December 31st, 2023 Track Titles: 1.Honestly 2. You Are (2023) Album: Alex Breitling Colorize / Enhanced Music Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. I recommend watching this film on a big screen. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Another awesome video!

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Another awesome video!
Thank you @GFields I have to admit though, this video was a bit too long - trying to cap my videos going forward to no more than 3 minutes long 😅

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney