DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone figured out if u can connect a second live stream image simultaneously? Any help would b appreciated

Another way, depending on your phone if you use one for display, would be a screen recording app. I use one on the Android S8. Phone needs fast CPU...

Reactions: DGT 1977
Cheers rayray. I’ll see what I can find for iPhone. I want to use my iPad for a second screen so the wife can view what I’m seeing.

Real time? I don't think my solution will work except for later viewing.

Yeah real time. Trying to figure out how to get my iPad to pick up the DJI go4 app from my iPhone

Not live stream. Only for when we r both out flying together and creating videos of our day trips out. A second pair of eyes works wonders.

If using IoS apple product for controller screen, you can mirror the phone/ipad to apple TV. swipe the GO4 screen up and you can see the mirror capability.

If using IoS apple product for controller screen, you can mirror the phone/ipad to apple TV. swipe the GO4 screen up and you can see the mirror capability.

I don’t want to connect to the tv I want to connect my iPad to the iPhone whilst flying.

I did get it to work at home (in a test). It actually works in a room. Haven't tried it in the field yet.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs