DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone seen there mavic do this?

mpa

Reactions
You probably guessed it ... the mavic landed in the water never to be seen again. Its been bothering me a bit since id lost the drone so i just wondering if anyone else has seen this before?

At the time through my visual line of sight the mavic appeared perfectly level and stable but loosing altitude the DJIgo app map at the time also showed strange behavior i.e the arrow indicating the location of the mavic was not stable and seem to randomly rotate in all directions.

ezgif-3-2095a57226.gif

Last edited:
looks like it lost a prop

then 2nd guess would be a gimble reset since it recovered

then 2nd guess would be a gimble reset since it recovered
i had a gimbal reset happen on me before and i can gurantee it doesnt look like that. this went on for 4 minutes until it crashed.

i had a gimbal reset happen on me before and i can gurantee it doesnt look like that. this went on for 4 minutes until it crashed.
your video looks like a 7-10 sec loop

You probably guessed it ... the mavic landed in the water never to be seen again. Its been bothering me a bit since id lost the drone so i just wondering if anyone else has seen this before?

At the time through my visual line of sight the mavic appeared perfectly level and stable but loosing altitude the DJIgo app map at the time also showed strange behavior i.e the arrow indicating the location of the mavic was not stable and seem to randomly rotate in all directions.

View attachment 32120

Yikes!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone