DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone seen this? Black white stripes

Forcecilia

Reactions
whenever ev is set up to + i get these white black stripes in the back ground. However i do not see this on recorded vid.

Attachments

• IMG_3181.PNG
    IMG_3181.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3182.PNG
    IMG_3182.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 107
Reactions: Diablo
Those lines are showing you the areas that are overexposed. If you don't want to see them, disable the "Over Exposure Warning" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Over-Exposure-Setting.jpg

Ah, thanks for the enlightenment. Im a noob. Sorry. I thought my screen broke and my heart almost stopped. Thank you

@msinger thx for the input. By coincidences, I had the same experience today. The over exposure was a carry over from the other night when I had the camera tuned for the dark.

At first, I thought the B&W stripes were from something wrong with the drone or controller. Upon first power up, the Go App said there was an issue with the firmware -- I suspect with the mavic battery. It was unusually hot and humid today, and the battery wasnt quite fitting and locking properly. A power-down (drone, controller, phone), remount of the battery, and a full restart resolved the FW warning, but B&W stripes persisted.

If I get chance to get the magic up tomorrow, I'll check the OEW setting.

Thx!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18