DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried IOS 12 with the latest version of DJI Go 4

Tried it, not working properly. Keeps saying aircraft disconnected after a few minutes in the air.

Would you seriously trust a £1000 quid drone on a BETA operating system?

Not just a beta app, you're talking about a beta OS here mate...

Please don't risk it :(

Reactions: Kilrah
Would you seriously trust a £1000 quid drone on a BETA operating system?

Not just a beta app, you're talking about a beta OS here mate...

Please don't risk it :(
Its not the best idea, I agree. But now we know it does not work right? :) Using another phone now to make my flights.

Works fine for me, IOS12 beta, iPhone 7. Backup flight apps and spare (old) phone ready, but smooth enough with no crashes so far after 6 flights. Mavic Pro.

Reactions: Ynksfan27
Aircraft disconnected repeatedly with iPhone X and public beta 3.

However the controller stays connected and all it takes is killing and launching Go again. Not convenient but not putting the drone in jeopardy either.

No issues with latest beta and iPhone X and MPP. I also use an iPad Mini 4 running regular iOS release. No issues there either.

My iPhone 6S is running on public beta and I’m flying a Mavic Air and I’ve had zero issues. In fact I’ve had zero issues whatsoever with the public beta in general! This is the most stable beta I’ve ever used. Chances are the app has already been updated ready for IOS 12 by DJI. Even all my banking apps have worked which is a first. They are normally the ones to not work.

Done a quick ground only check with my MA to confirm the FCC hack still presents the option to cancel region change....

....all seems ok

Need to wait for the storm to blow through the UK before I can do a test flight, but no reason to think there’ll be any problems

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada