DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried the MA2 Master Airscrew Stealth Props on their MA2's yet?

Thank you! I was just a lil confused if you were only talking about the factory DJI props. I’m going to order some tonight, Thanks again!

I emailed them and got a reply today. They would not say whether they were or were not. They said they will know in a week or two.

MAS official reply:​

Thank you for contacting Master Airscrew!
We are working on this and hope will be confirmed in week or two.
The drone just came out and need to make sure all is working flawlessly
To keep you updated please make sure you subscribe to our newsletter here:
signup
Hope the above helps a bit.
Let me know if I could be of any further assistance.

Reactions: crash3x
Thank you! I was just a lil confused if you were only talking about the factory DJI props. I’m going to order some tonight, Thanks again!
I would hold off on that...I have seen pictures showing the MAS props are slightly longer than stock and they will run into the housing for the upward facing sensors.

I emailed them and got a reply today. They would not say whether they were or were not. They said they will know in a week or two.

Their official reply:​

Thank you for contacting Master Airscrew!
We are working on this and hope will be confirmed in week or two.
The drone just came out and need to make sure all is working flawlessly
To keep you updated please make sure you subscribe to our newsletter here:
signup
Hope the above helps a bit.
Let me know if I could be of any further assistance.
Ah, your reply was coming while mine was being posted.

I would hold off on that...I have seen pictures showing the MAS props are slightly longer than stock and they will run into the housing for the upward facing sensors.
And being slightly longer, they might also show up in the video, too, depending on the gimbal's position. I haven't check that.

And being slightly longer, they might also show up in the video, too, depending on the gimbal's position. I haven't check that.
1618954473771.png
The holes are lined up in the center and this was taken directly above the tips. I have read a few reports of the MAS props even leaving scratches on the top of the MA2. I haven't seen it on mine yet.

Still laughing ninja_geezer? Obviously there is a discrepancy ? That’s why I reached out & that’s the purpose of the community, to help each other out & ask questions. Thanks for everyone else’s input?? I guess time will tell.

Reactions: Ron Staats
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3